Just if you are obsessed about making your acne face scrub, then you will have to follow these steps to create something that will make your face always dry, smooth, and free from acne.
Table of Contents
- Frequently Asked Questions
Base Ingredients to use
You must use as many organic products as possible.
- 1 ounce castor oil
- 3 fluid ounces Aloe Vera juice (calms redness) OR calendula hydrosol (heal + restore) OR a strong infusion of willow bark (a source of natural salicylic acid-like compounds)
- 0.2-ounces raw, organic honey
- 0.2-ounce emulsifying wax
- 0.05-ounce citric acid
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary antioxidant (extract)
- 1/4 teaspoon non-GMO vitamin E oil, optional
- 0.4 ounces zinc oxide, non-nano + uncoated
- 0.2 ounces sulfur powder
- 0.2 ounces bentonite clay
- 0.2 ounces tea tree essential oil
- 15 drops thyme essential oil
Use the right kitchen scale to get it done rightly. You can follow this kitchen scale; this is the one I use for mine.
- Weigh all the ingredients separately
- You should then combine all the oil, liquid, and the emulsifying wax in a saucepan. You should also add stearic and citric acid.
- Heat the mixture above in a stove and ensure that the heat added is not too low. Just ensure that the mixture is completely melted. As the heat melts the mixture, stir continuously.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove. Continue to stir the mixture until it is partially relaxed.
- Add some honey, rosemary extract, which will act as an antioxidant. This is also the time to add the powder ingredients, essential oils, and vitamin E oil.
- Keep stirring until the mixture is creamy and then pour into a storage container.
- You can then begin to apply the cream in the evening on the skin’s affected part. You can apply this as a spot remover, too, mainly before you use your makeup.
Homemade facial cream for acne is essential if you cannot find the right organic product to buy around where you live. Also, if you are not sure of the quality of acne creams around, you can resort to making for yourself.
Do you like carrot juice? See how it helps with acne.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can DIY acne cream help clear acne?
Yes. If you follow the steps stated here, your homemade acne cream will make your face dry and give you a smooth face after that.
How do I get a quality acne removal cream?
You can check your local shop for any organic over-the-counter product that can help remove acne. You should speak to your doctor if you are pregnant or have any existing health condition.
Can I use just any ingredient to make my homemade acne cream?
No, you can’t. Ensure that the product you use to make your DIY acne cream is organic and natural. Manufactured products can make you have a skin reaction and may lead to further acne breakouts.
How do I get the best ingredients for homemade acne removal cream?
Check the ingredients above or ask your local supplier